“CLASSIC BEACHSIDE UNIT”
Located, only one street back from the pristine waters of Geographe Bay and just a short drive (or walk) to the central business district and the iconic Busselton jetty, is this stunning 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse located in a small complex. It has a thoughtfully designed floor plan, perfect for fuss free modern living. Sound like what you've been looking for?
- Centrally located kitchen with breakfast bar, pantry and dishwasher
- Open plan meals and family area with timber flooring
- Upstairs is the king-sized Master bedroom, ensuite and walk-in robe.
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Ensuite bathroom has vanity, large shower cubicle and w.c.
- Two additional carpeted downstairs bedrooms both with built in robes
- Main bathroom with bath, separate shower and vanity
- Separate laundry
- Separate W.C
- Paved alfresco entertainment area for summer bbq's
- Double auto lockup garage with storage room
- Fully reticulated gardens from the mains
- Security system
- Connected to town water, deep sewer and gas
- Gas HWS
- Close to beach, shopping complex, hospital, schools and public transport
- Some furniture and white goods are available (optional)
This is a great opportunity to secure your piece of paradise so call today to arrange a viewing.
Other featuresBuilt-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Garden, Secure Parking, Formal Lounge
What’s around Thomas Street
Contact the real estate agent
Elders Real Estate - Southern Districts Estate Agency Capel
Send an enquiry
Nearby schools in and around West Busselton, WA
Top reviews by locals of West Busselton, WA 6280
Discover what it's like to live in West Busselton before you inspect or move.
Discussions in West Busselton, WA
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in West Busselton, Western Australia?
Similar Units for sale in West Busselton, WA 6280
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs