“Delightful three bedroom home in a great locale”
- A delightful home in a quiet cul-de-sac close to the Eaglehawk CBD and all amenities
- One of three homes sharing a common driveway. There is no body corporate.
- Spacious open plan kitchen/meals and family area
- Master bedroom with direct access to a two way bathroom
- Lovely undercover alfresco/entertaining area in a very private setting
- Walk to the CBD, Lakes, shops, bus stop, bakeries, medical etc
- Extremely low maintenance block ideal for retirees or first home buyers
- Close to all amenities, public transport, shops, bakeries and medical
- Walk to the lakes, playground, schools, supermarket and township
- Ideal investor property at a very affordable price for this locale - tremendous value!
- Modern kitchen with new appliances, island bench, gas cook top, electric oven and dishwasher
- Established low to maintain garden, flat walking surfaces externally making it perfect for those wishing to downsize to a high quality home
- Split system for heating and cooling for all seasons
- Double garage for those needing to have two vehicles garaged
- Eaglehawk is only minutes to the Bendigo CBD and is a lovely community
- This lovely home is in as new condition and will certainly please all that decide to inspect
This very nice home/town house is one of three homes strata titled on the block. The home is quite spacious and has a lovely low maintenance courtyard. Truly representing great value at this very affordable price. Eaglehawk is a fabulous community with all that a family requires in terms of shopping and services.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.
Property Code: 676
What’s around Webster St
Contact the real estate agent
Gavin Butler Real Estate
Nearby schools in and around Eaglehawk, VIC
Top reviews by locals of Eaglehawk, VIC 3556
Discover what it's like to live in Eaglehawk before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Eaglehawk, VIC
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Eaglehawk, Victoria?
Similar Houses for sale in Eaglehawk, VIC 3556
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs