“Entry Level Brightwater!”
This modern and stylish home is set within Brightwater’s Essen block and combines the space of a standalone home with the low-maintenance appeal of a townhouse. Priced to sell, this is an exciting opportunity within one of the region’s most renowned family-friendly locations.
Crafted for contemporary family living, this spacious home starts with an open-plan kitchen, dining and lounge zone on the ground floor. Here a wall of glass retracts to create an easy flow out to the covered alfresco where you can cook on the barbeque or relax with your morning coffee and overlook the large courtyard.
The kitchen is a home cook’s dream with a suite of quality appliances, a walk-in pantry and a large island with breakfast bar seating. All three bedrooms are set on the second floor including the well-appointed master suite with a walk-in robe and a beautifully finished ensuite. Both the guest bedrooms have built-in robes and enjoy easy access to the main bathroom for absolute convenience.
This home is set within a sought-after pocket of Brightwater with residents enjoying access to a communal pool and barbeque area. You will live directly opposite the deep-water canal and lake while shops, ALDI Brightwater, Brightwater Hotel and the Brightwater State School are all within easy walking distance.
At a glance:
- Ultra-modern three-bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, two-storey townhouse
- Large covered alfresco overlooking the generous and private courtyard
- Both bathrooms feature floor-to-ceiling tiles and stylish fixtures
- Ceiling fans and split system reverse cycle air-conditioning for added comfort
- A crisp neutral colour palette and on-trend finishes throughout the home
- A private driveway from the road leading to a single garage with internal access
- There’s a community pool, barbeque area and poolside covered lounge
- Enjoy a prime location and low body corporate fees for peace of mind
- Walk to Brightwater State School, parks, shops, Brightwater Hotel
- Easy access to Mooloolaba, USC Sunshine Coast and the Bruce Highway
Property Code: 65