“DON'T MISS THIS LITTLE BEAUTY, OWNER HAS TO SELL NOW!”
QUICK SALE OFFERED, GREAT OPPORTUNITY, OWNER COMMITTED ELSEWHERE!
Every now and again a good value duplex offering space, privacy and low body corp fees comes on the market and this one located in the much sought after Groves complex offers all this and more! It is situated in a very convenient location, close to the major shopping centre, Kawana Shopping World, Kawanas main patrolled beach, hotel, medical centre and much more. The river winds around The Groves as it heads to the Ocean so you can enjoy lovely strolls along the pathways, try your luck at fishing or just sit in the sunshine and soak up the enviable lifestyle to be enjoyed from this address.
It is conveniently located in a very central location and offers bus stops nearby taking you in all directions and the new Sunshine Coast University Hospital is only a short 10 minute drive away. You can take a walk or short bike ride over to Kawana Island and enjoy a coffee or lunch while overlooking the lake and sandy beaches of Double Bay. It's also only 10 minutes into Mooloolaba and its conveniently positioned opposite Buddina where you'll find just about everything you'll need from the library and medicare to the movies and much more!
The unit itself offers a large tropical courtyard to sit and relax and when you enter you will be pleasantly surprised by the spacious open plan design with near new large split system air conditioning and fans throughout. The main bedroom located beside the bathroom has lots of wardrobes and cupboards all along one wall so there's plenty of storage as well as a large linen closet. The toilet is separate which is always a good thing and the second bedroom is extra large so there's ample room to add a desk and cupboards so it can double up as an office as well if required.
If you have a vehicle you can drive it into the secure undercover car port which also offers room for extra storage and then walk in back door straight through into the kitchen making it easier when you've just done your shopping and unloading the groceries. Everything is ground level so on the one level for ease and convenience and the large living area also offers a more formal dining area off to one side. When your visitors come to see you there are quite a few parking bays very close to your unit so it is easy for them to find Number 84, just look for the palm trees and the lovely pine wooden fence which will lead you through the private courtyard to the front door.
There are security screens on all windows and doors throughout for added peace of mind however the complex is known to be a very safe location with many owner occupiers and the residents look out for each other so it offers a lovely community and caring feel not just found anywhere! If you are after an investment property it will fetch $370 per week making it a good rental return so whether you want to call it home or purchase a good little investment unit with very low body corp fees this one won't last long!
- Drive right up to your kitchen door
- Spacious open plan living and Dining
- Only minutes to main patrolled Beach
- Plenty of storage space throughout
- Skylight in kitchen letting in extra light
- Bedroom 2 is large enough for office
- Undercover carport room for storage
- Great location everything within reach
- 10 mins to new state of the art Hospital
- Known as a safe complex and area to live
- Security doors and windows throughout
- Low body corp fees $1200 per annum
- Visitors parking conveniently close to Unit
- Close to major shopping centre & movies
- Surrounded by river, enjoy lovely walks
- Hotel, library, medical and much more
- Good Investment opportunity great rent
- Solid block sound proof adjoining wall
- Near new split system air-conditioning
- Convenient level ground floor lifestyle
- 20 mins local airport, 1 hour to Brisbane
Property Code: 219