“Point Piper sub-penthouse with remarkable harbour panoramas”
Set in the highly coveted Art Deco 'Wentworth Towers' at the northern tip of Point Piper, this immaculate 184sqm sub-penthouse residence is offered for the first time in 15 years and showcases spectacular 270-degree views spanning the entire main harbour channel from the Bridge and city skyline to Mosman, Rose Bay, Manly and the Heads.
- Beautifully maintained boutique building, two residences per floor
- Mesmerising harbour views as soon as you enter the elegant foyer
- Northeast aspect ensures natural light envelops entire residence
- Oversized rooms with harbour backdrop, balcony overlooks water
- Separate formal living and dining rooms plus sunroom
- Master bedroom suite also delights in harbour panoramas
- Enormous picture windows, high ceilings, parquetry timber floors
- Lift access to double garage, marble lobby, boom entry gates
- Secluded cul-de-sac, 700m to Lady Martin's Beach, yacht clubs
- Only 5 minutes' drive to Double Bay and Rose Bay, 7km to CBD
Administration fee $1,600pq
Capital works fund (Sinking) $1,016pq
Property video New
Can't inspect the property in person? See what's inside in the video tour.
What’s around 10/3 Wentworth Place
Nearby schools in and around Point Piper, NSW
Discussions in Point Piper, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Point Piper, New South Wales?
Similar Apartments for sale in Point Piper, NSW 2027
No similar properties found in Point Piper