Have you ever dreamt about buying your first home? Maybe you are looking at upgrading your current home to something a little more family friendly? Well chances are you won’t be looking at homes like these. These homes have been collated from all over the world and represent what some countries entire economies are worth. Which home would you give it all up for?
1. Tour Odeon, Monaco
Price Tag: $428 Million US Approx.
- Positioning 170 metres above the ground with panoramic views of Monaco
- A water slide taking you from the third floor to the pool
- The penthouse is split over three levels
2. Villa Il Forte, Porto Cervo, Sardinia, Italy
Price Tag: $131.5 Million US Approx.
- 13 Bedrooms, 13 Bathrooms, five acres of land.
- A personal private beach
- 262 feet of private waterfront for your yacht or 7 of them that you may have.
3. Two Carlton House Terrace, St James, London, England
Price Tag: $130 Million US Approx.
- Walking distance to Buckingham Palace if you want to drop in on the Queen
- Entire views of London from the rooftop deck
- Potentially the future home of King George.
4. Fleur de Lys, California.
Price Tag: $102 Million US + Approx
- Twelve bedrooms, fifteen baths, a fifty-seat theatre, a ballroom, a gym, a pool house
- The essential 1,200-metre running track
- 180 metre driveway.
5. 432 Park Avenue, New York.
Price Tag: $95 Million Plus US
Talk about a view. This could arguable be New York’s most captivating vantage point in the entire state.
- The highest roof top view in New York. With the views even higher than that of the Empire State Building and the Chrysler Building.
- 10 x 10 feet glass windows that cover the entire apartment, providing incredible lookouts throughout the home.
- Climate controlled wine cellars for your dinner parties.
With that all said, we do have some incredible homes on Homely currently, take a peak at these:
(Clicking on the photo will take you through to see the listing)
You can view more stunning homes on Homely.com.au