Since launching Homely.com.au, we’ve been inundated with requests for new features to help make your life easier when looking for a new home. To keep you up to date, we are going to regularly let you know the things we have been building, fixing and tinkering with. Also keep the requests coming in, we love to hear your thoughts on how we can make Homely.com.au even better.
This weeks updates include:
- Introducing a new ’Search nearby suburbs’ feature. This allows users to switch between “Suburb search”, and the broader search category of all “Suburbs search”.
A screen shot from the map view that now allows uses to switch between specific suburb searches and the broader search of “All Suburbs”
Further to that, we have also made amendments to the site by improving the following features:
- Scrolling improvements on popup cards.
- Fixed price filtering on IE.
- Fixed various mapping bugs.
- Mapping boundaries have now been restricted to Australia.
- Improved UGC load times on property details pages.
It has been a great week for the team, with many more listings being submitted and small bug fixes amended to improve the user experience. Below is a photo of our lead UX/UI Designer Mottey working on some amendments.
Mottey working hard on making the mapping boundaries fit inside of Australia!
All in all it has been a lot of fun this week and we look forward to keeping you up to date with further amendments we make and how we work on making the best possible real estate portal for you all.
Have a great week!