The Block has turned out some superstars. And with that some incredible properties. Today we are highlighting the home beautifully put together by Erin and Jake, contestants back in 2010 rightfully labelled “Ultra-Chic Beachside Resident”
Representing the best of coastal living, this apartment has been redesigned to display the most relaxed and charming environment possible. Having a very Homely feel, this apartment has a relaxed and stylish appeal with finishes from the very top end. Set in a boutique period building and retaining charming hints of its original character, it includes easy access to a stunning communal rooftop terrace with panoramic ocean and district views.
Whilst being a beautiful home, its positioning right on the footsteps of Coogee beach, means that it also provides a great lifestyle option to those who love the outdoors and enjoy a casual stroll.
The features of this apartment are:
– Two bedrooms plus a generous study/nursery
– Impressive ocean glimpses from several rooms
– Modern open plan kitchen, living and dining
– Elegant wide floorboards throughout
– Sleek contemporary CaesarStone kitchen
– Stainless steel gas cooktop, oven & dishwasher
– Full bathroom with Victoria & Albert clawfoot tub
– Traditional ornate ceilings and picture rails
– Shared laundry with space for own facilities
– Footsteps to parks, playgrounds and tennis courts
– Shared storage area
You can view this home on Homely.com.au here