1 Review0 Questions1 Answer
Green streets, walking distance to Base hospital, wandal shops, and multiple primary and high schools, public and private. Local pub, a good restaurant, close to town without much through traffic. Close to two dog parks, and plenty of sports fields
- Walking distance to hospital and schools
- Wandal shops with pizza, grocery store and pub are great
- Locals are pretty friendly
Not great for
- Public transport is rubbish
- Can be hot on the Airport side of the hill
Who lives here?
- Families with kids
The opinions expressed within this review are those of the individual and not those of Homely.com.au.