I bought my house in Tarneit (Rose Grange Estate) in 2005 when this place was literally a huge flat barren paddock. I relied on the Melway for most of my research on the suburb and its prospect for growth. Thank God they have implemented almost all the plans they originally proposed!!! I lived in the Eastern suburbs before moving here. Through experience, I would consider Tarneit especially Rose Grange to be one of the best places for family with kids. Tarneit is very cosmopolitan and culturally diverse which makes it a great place to live in. My advice to any prospective home buyer is Do Not Miss Out on owning a house in Tarneit by simply listening to people giving negative feedback about this place... Do the research yourself and weigh the pros and cons and compare it with other suburbs. God Bless!!
- Baden Powell College is as good as any private school (my perspective)
- A proposed shopping centre at the corner of Leakes RD and Derrimut Rd
- Tarneit will just get better over time
- New house
- 30 minutes from city
- Parksand Recreations and child care centers
- Plenty of Schools
- Railway Station under construction
Not great for
- Criminal activities in the nearby suburbs
- Lack of beautiful trees and land marks
Who lives here?
- Families with kids
- Country Lovers