To update your notifications:
- Log in to your Homely agent account.
- Click on the top right icon.
- Click on ‘Settings’.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, where you will see a list of your notifications. Toggle any of these on or off by selecting the checkbox next to the notification you’d like to enable/disable.
Notifications are split into two sections; Community Notifications and Agent Notifications.
Community Notifications help you know when people are engaging with posts that you share in the Homely community. By being on top of these, you can help build your profile, and name in the community, potentially gaining leads. It’s very handy to keep these turned on, particularly if you are active in the community.
The Agent Notifications will tell you critical information about your account, such as:
- Agent Review Request Reminders.
- When a client reviews you.
- Client Street Review Requests.
- Subscribe to the Agent Newsletter.
- Community Enquiries.