To update your password:
- Sign in to your Homely agent account.
- Click on the top-right icon.
- Click on ‘Settings’.
- Scroll to the middle of the page, where you will see the option to update your password.
- Type in your old password to verify it’s you wanting to make this change.
- Select a new password.
- Click ‘Update Settings’ at the bottom of the page to ensure all changes are saved.
If you need to reset your password and can’t log in to your account:
- Go to homely.com.au and click ‘Sign In’ in the top-right corner.
- At the bottom of the popup, where it says ‘already a member’ click ‘Sign In’.
- Near the bottom of the page, click ‘Forgot Password?’.
- Enter your email in the field, and a new password link will be sent to you.