DXD

What is the 3G and 4G coverage like in the Gordon area?

The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of Homely.com.au.
2 people following
this question
Report

1 Answer

HillsE 2yrs+
The 3G coverage in the Godon area provides high speed access to 98% of the area with the remaining 2% having access at slower speeds. The 4G coverage in the Gordon area provides high speed access to 80% of the area with the remaining 20% having access at slower speeds.
0 votes
Report
The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of Homely.com.au.

Your answer