- Neighbourly spirit
- Parks and recreation
- Public transport
- Safe and sound
Not great for
Who lives here?
- Families With Kids
Reviews of Hammondville, NSW
""Where's Hammondville?".....Best kept secret in South-west Sydney"
Hammondville is a suburb in South-Western Sydney, located just 31 kilometres from the Sydney CBD, in the local government area of the Liverpool. It was originally a settlement for destitute families during the Great Depression and was founded in 1933 by Minister Robert Hammond.
Hammondville is a small tightly held community, we have seen increased activity in the area for some of the following reasons:
• Community feel with low density housing, not overcrowded
• Easy access to all amenities, schools & local sporting grounds
• Great access to local shops, arterial roads and motorways
• Popular for young families with multiple childcare facilities
• Reputation of local primary school
• Access to public transport
• Great value compared to our neighbours in the Bankstown & Sutherland municipalities
• Hammondville Primary School
• Holsworthy Primary School
• Holsworthy High school
• St Marks Coptic Orthodox School
Direct bus service to a number of private schools
Clubs, cafes, Restaurants
• Moorebank Sporties
• The Shop Hammondville
• Catch Up Café
• The Hive
• Brighton Lakes Recreation & Golf Club
• Wattle Grove Hotel
• Hammondville Shopping Centre
• Wattle Grove Shopping Centre
• Moorebank Shopping Centre
• Westfield Liverpool
• Express train from Holsworthy to Central only 33 minutes
• Bus service to both Liverpool and Holsworthy
Great area for families and very affordable for Sydney!
Who lives here?
- Families with kids