“Idyllic north facing retreat with relaxing views”
A peaceful sanctuary alive with northern light and birdsong, this striking architectural two storey duplex channels Northbridge Suspension Bridge views through the surrounding treetops from an idyllic bushland setting.
United in stunning Rosegum timber floorboards - soaring ceilings and elevated northern windows enhance the sense of space and natural light. An arched feature window in the living room strategically frames the neighbouring bridge and greenery. Superbly renovated, the chef's kitchen is sure to impress with its Caesarstone waterfall benchtops and quality Siemens appliances. Extending out to multiple sandstone terraces, the spectacular north facing outdoor entertaining space is protected by permanent and retractable awnings to delight in the relaxed ambience of the water feature and landscaped gardens.
Delivering fabulous versatility, three bedrooms and two bathrooms are grouped together on entry level. A separate studio has its own entrance and is ideal as private refuge or as home office. Wonderfully secure, the gated entry is shared with just one other and complete privacy is enjoyed from street level.
Offering quiet convenience, the city centre is 10 minutes away from this hidden haven. Enjoy a leisurely stroll up to Miller Street cafes or wander down to Tunks Park and the harbour foreshore.
- Sliding doors open off the living room to reveal a protected BBQ terrace
- A stacker stone feature wall signifies the transition from the dining to the kitchen
- Newly renovated kitchen designed to appeal to the entertainer, sleek joinery
- Siemens five burner gas cooktop, oven and fully integrated dishwasher
- Sophisticated yet practical Caesarstone waterfall benchtops with a light marble vein
- Protected courtyard off the kitchen and laundry room, retractable clothesline
- North facing viewing terrace with external electric retractable shades off the master bedroom
- Master bedroom featuring a walk-in robe and luxurious marble ensuite
- Bedroom three currently configured as a home office with built-in cabinetry
- Underfloor heating in both the ensuite and family sized main bathroom
- Separate studio perfect as a rumpus room, artist's studio or home office features plantation shutter windows facing onto the garden.
- Sandstone paved entertaining terrace with retractable wind sensitive awning
- Ducted vacuuming system and multiple gas bayonets
- Elevated louvre windows to enhance airflow, air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Video intercom security system, alarm and luxurious Luxaflex "Pirhouette" and "Silhouette" blinds.
- Auto access to the lock-up garage, guest powder room servicing the living level
- External storeroom, walk-in internal storeroom and endless internal storage
- Timed irrigation system throughout the garden
- 150m to city bus stop on Miller Street, 550m to Cammeray Public School
- 550m to Tunks Park Playground, handy to local golf courses and marina
- Travel into Wynyard in around 10 minutes by bus or car, close to cafes
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Looking for a home loan? Contact Loan Market's Matt Clayton, our preferred broker. He doesn't work for the banks, he works for you. Call him on 0414 877 333 or visit loanmarket.com.au/lower-north-shore