“A relaxed garden sanctuary”
Light, size and leafy privacy are all showcased in this impressive garden residence where bespoke finishes, generous spaces and elevation combine to create a discerning lifestyle apartment. Quietly positioned in the boutique MacArthur complex of only seven luxury homes, it offers large house-like proportions with a flowing indoor-outdoor design embraced by a tranquil, easy-care courtyard.
- Spacious and bright open design that flows to the outside
- Elevated north east aspect that captures views to the city
- Wraparound courtyard garden and entertainment space
- Three double bedrooms all have direct access to the courtyard
- Custom cabinetry, built-ins, designer lighting, picture rails
- Modern kitchen with quality fittings and breakfast bar seating
- Sleek and understated bathrooms. Main with tub and dual basins
- Security basement car space, storage and visitor parking
- Individual ducted air-conditioning, double-glazed doors, windows
With unsurpassed build quality fused with industrial inspired features, this bespoke residence represents a "one off" opportunity. Immersed in verdant surrounds and a sandstone cliff face, this unique home offers a lifestyle like no other. Possessing exceptional security and utmost convenience, foreshore walks, parks, Star Casino, the light rail and even the CBD are all easily accessible on foot. This section of Pyrmont is surrounded by local cafes, fine dining restaurants, as well as a choice of shopping options.
Water Rates: $178 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $337 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $1900 p/q approx.
With respect to the government's easing of restrictions around open homes but in a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer private appointments for those who prefer that method.
Please contact the listing agent for more information.