“Ideal investment or low maintenance home base!”
With interest rates at record lows and rental vacancy rates as tight as we have seen them across Hervey Bay – there has never been a better time to invest in property!
Those looking for a low maintenance home base to return to between your nomadic travels will also appreciate the convenience that comes with being able to simply lock up and leave whenever you like.
This great Villa is a completely detached house, positioned in the lifestyle community of “Fraser Pacific Estate” with resort amenities including a pool and tennis court and comes with reasonable body corporate rates.
You have public transport at your doorstep and you’re only minutes away from key amenities including, shopping centres, medical centres, hospitals, cafés, restaurants, the esplanade & beach!
House 1/415-417 Boat Harbour Dr Torquay features: -
• Detached Villa in the lifestyle community of “Fraser Pacific Estate”(built 1985)
• Resort amenities include a pool and tennis court
• Public transport at your doorstep
• Ideal low maintenance home base to return to between your travels
• Solid investment opportunity for both holiday or permanent letting
• 3 spacious bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes a large walk-in wardrobe and brand new ensuite
• The bathroom is brand new and includes a bath, shower and vanity
• The kitchen includes an electric hot plate with range hood, wall oven and a dishwasher
• High vaulted timber ceilings across the open plan dining and living area
• Large North facing outdoor entertaining deck
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• Detached secure double garage
• Permanent rent appraisal at $340 per week
The owner has committed to selling this great property and is calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or a facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images - Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitizer, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home not to touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation - Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.