“Fully Renovated Unit with Outstanding Views!”
Elevated two bedroom unit with absolutely everything done – you won’t need to lift a finger! Simply move on in and relax or as the ideal investment property, this unit ticks plenty of boxes. Commanding views from the front balcony taking in all the natural goodness of Heritage Forest, freshly painted white throughout enhancing the sunny aspect of the unit. Generous bedrooms both with built ins and ample garaging underneath, don’t let this terrific property slip by!
• Two bedrooms both with built in wardrobes
• Full renovations throughout completed May 2022
• Modern bathroom with separate bath and large shower
• Sensational kitchen with ample storage, sleek new appliances and views from the kitchen sink
• Spacious living area with exposed ceilings and original glass features at entrance way
• Electric heating
• NBN connected
• Low maintenance unit living
• Outstanding views of Heritage Forest and Launceston CBD beyond
• Double garaging underneath measuring 9m x 5.4m – space for 3-4 cars!
• Two additional off street car spaces
• Ideal location within walking distance to Heritage Forest and local conveniences
• Short drive to Mowbray Shopping Precinct - approx. 700m
• Fenced courtyard
• Ideal first home, downsizing opportunity or your next investment property
Council rates: $335 p/q approx.
Water rates: $310 p/q approx.
Building size: 78m2 approx.
Land size: 232m2 approx.
Year built: 1981
Rental estimate: $400-$450 per week.
Key2 Property have obtained all information in the document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.