With house like proportions and street frontage within a quiet cul-de-sac, this lovingly maintained and recently updated three bedroom villa is bathed in natural light throughout. Conveniently located in close proximity to local shops, cafes and public transport, this fantastic villa assures peaceful, low maintenance living.
- Bright, open plan design with generous living area and designated dining space
- Three spacious bedrooms, large master with walk-in robe and ensuite, second bedroom with built-in
- Kitchen showcases a large bay window and an abundance of cupboard and bench space
- Large main bathroom with separate bath and shower, internal laundry with direct access to courtyard
- Huge north facing courtyard sees sun all day, additional undercover patio area
- Freshly painted with new carpet throughout. Double side by side garage with internal access
- Street frontage position in an immaculate, pet friendly complex of only five properties
- 1.1km (approx) to Caringbah Train Station and shops, 900m (approx) to 'Our Father' coffee shop
As per NSW guidelines, please contact our team to book your personal property inspection. As per these guidelines, ONE individual can accompany an agent on-site and a mask must be worn at all times.
For all your home loan needs please give the team at Highland Financial Services a call on 02 9523 2699 or visit www.highlandfinancialservices.com.au