Home loan calculator?
“All season charm, lets the outside in”
Ready for entertaining at a moment's notice this large and elegant but casual three bedroom apartment with two bathroom converts easily to a spacious open-plan interior featuring robust new hybrid timber flooring fit for any purpose, a custom-crafted kitchen with dishwasher and wall oven, and a generous all-seasons balcony oriented to the sunset to let the outside in. The north westerly aspect is optionally part shaded for thermal control and all season comfort. You can add your own optional electric or free standing open flame gas heater to the mosaic stone fireplace to allow the family to cuddle up in Winter. The apartment is located in a well maintained estate only minutes from transport links, corner shops and Mowbray Public School.
- Double brick thermal control, gas heating, balcony with privacy blind
- Plantation shutters that open onto the balcony with National Park and Chatswood city views and enjoy the sunset
- Gas/stone kitchen with mosaic stone servery, linked laundry/pantry
- Bedrooms provide double glazed windows for heat and noise control with mirrored robes throughout
- Updated baths (ensuite optional) with updated shower screens main with tub
- Pet-friendly complex with day manager, pool, gym and kids' playground.
- Effortless lifestyle moments to bush walks, cafes, childcare and city bus
Marketed for AUCTION, subject to sold prior.
**ATTENTION BUYERS - Belle Property will be doing everything they can to practice social distancing and ensure the well-being of all our clients, staff and attendees. This will mean changes to the way we conduct inspections during this time.
We are conducting open for inspections following the 1 person per 4sqm rule internally and 1 person per 2sqm rule externally. This may mean delayed entry into a property to keep to these rules. Please be patient with our agents while we monitor attendees.
At all Belle Property open homes, all current covid safety rules apply, including the wearing of masks, social distancing, sanitising on arrival and QR code check in.
We thank everyone for their assistance during this time.