“INSPECTIONS NOW AVAILABLE - PLEASE CALL TO REGISTER”
Zoom inspections available. Please contact the agent.
This delightfully renovated 3-bedroom family home is situated on a large and leafy 743m2 block with the potential to subdivide.
Featuring 3 freshly painted bedrooms, 1 fully renovated bathroom, a shed that has been converted to 4th bedroom, complete with its own split system for heating/cooling, separate living area with a gas fire heater, new carpets, sun-drenched kitchen, and dining with large windows, a separate office/ studio space and an alfresco with a log fire heater and BBQ area. All this, and there is still enough land left in the backyard for a potential subdivision (STCA).
- 3 bedrooms indoors
- 4th bedroom (separate bungalow)
- Large family room with gas fire
- Air-conditioned for year-round comfort
- Alfresco with BBQ area and a log fire heater
- Large back yard with room for a pool or potential to subdivide
- Walking distance to shops, restaurants, etc.
- Private leafy garden
- Separate office/studio space
- Separate laundry room with access to the back yard
- School catchments: - Belmont High, Roslyn Primary, and more
The property is located conveniently within a few minute's drive to Geelong CBD and just 3km to Marshall and South Geelong Train Station and High Street Shopping.
There is absolutely nothing else like it on the market. So make the call, get your plans together as there won't be a second chance.
Rental estimate: $460/PW approx.
Width – 15.2m & Length - 48.8m
No easements on the title.
*Subject To Council Approval
DISCLAIMER: *Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the vendor or agent*
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: