This timeless character Tudor residence has been extensively renovated and extended. With room for all the family, and perfect for entertaining with a fabulous outdoor area and an in ground pool and spa. Ideal for a large or extended family with a flexible floorplan offering up to 5 bedrooms and 3 spacious separate living areas.
Retaining all of the stunning character features of its time, including high ornate ceilings, leadlight, ornate feature fireplaces and warm timber floors, combined with the conveniences of modern living.
The pretty landscaped gardens create fantastic street appeal. Double doors lead you into this lovely home and its wide welcoming hallway with warm polished floors and ornate timber work.
* An elegant formal lounge - perfect for parents to relax - with a stunning ornate ceiling dome as well as cosy gas heating........lovely to enjoy in winter
* Spacious master bedroom with a walk in robe and an ensuite bathroom
* Second downstairs bedroom is also double size and has built in robes and a fireplace
* Additional generous size room - currently utilised as a study - with built in furniture, which would make a perfect 5th bedroom, home office or ideal as a nursery
* Wonderful open plan living area, which includes a white kitchen with extensive storage incorporating a pantry, plus gas cooktop and stainless steel wall oven
* Kitchen overlooks the spacious dining and family room, with colonial windows, opening to the outdoor entertaining area allowing a much desired flow of living from inside to outside
* The open plan area is comfortable all year round with ceiling fans and gas heating, as well as a reverse cycle air conditioner
* Conveniently located are the main bathroom with heritage tiling and laundry with ample storage plus room for a 2nd fridge or freezer.
Upstairs offers the perfect place for children or teenagers. With a third living area offering an excellent playroom or teen retreat, plus a further 2 double bedrooms, both with built in robes.
Outside is really an entertainers paradise! The beautifully landscaped gardens offer a fully paved pergola overlooking the in ground pool and spa. A fabulous spot to entertain, enjoy a barbeque and watch the children in the pool. Gas heating in the spa enables enjoyment all year round.
There are so many other additional features this well loved home really has everything....
* Under stair storage
* Ample heating and cooling including ducted evaporative cooling, gas heaters, ceiling fans and a reverse cycle air conditioner
* Fully fenced, salt chlorinated pool with separate gas heated spa
* Double length carport as well as a huge powered garage/workshop
* Additional storage and utility area
* Private and secure grounds approx 780sqm.
No need to walk the children to school so close to Westbourne Park PS. Numerous amenities at your finger tips including Big W & Woolworths Shopping Centre, walk to the local bus and train station, great parks and local cafes. Close to a number of private schools and just 10 minutes to the city.
This outstanding home really offers everything!
Council: City of Mitcham
Council Rates: $2,684.94 per annum
SA Water: $299.32 per quarter
ESL: $490.55 per annum
Land Size: 780sqm (approx)
Year Built: 1935
Zoning: Residential (CP)PA9.