“World Class Renovation upon Balmoral Slopes Designer Living with a Family Focus”
Expressions of Interest - Closing on or before Wed 30th Sep at 4pm
Artfully showcasing the very best of contemporary design, this aspirational forever home holds two street frontages upon the prestigious Balmoral Slopes. Flaunting Balmoral views from upper level, a holistic renovation has created an array of stunning living areas connected to sensational outdoor entertaining spaces upon approx 900sqm of beautifully landscaped lawns & gardens.
In a class of its own, the innovative design prowess is guaranteed to set a new benchmark for luxury living on the Lower North Shore. Carefully curated by leading interior designer, Hugh-Jones Mackintosh Design, sculptural lines are balanced by a soft textural palette emoting the understated sophistication of a boutique hotel. Architectural steel framed doors signify the transition between inside and out whilst bespoke touches on the custom joinery add a further layer of interest.
The landscaping is the masterstroke of celebrated landscape designer Richard Unsworth with the surrounding greenery acting as an ever-evolving outlook. Heated herringbone paving in the winter outdoor entertaining area is pure luxury with electric blinds and Vergola adding further protection from the elements. Two separate poolside decks rest alongside the gas heated swimming pool & spa, a woodfire pizza oven anchors the alfresco dining off the state-of-the-art kitchen. The outdoor lounge is an extension of the main formal lounge room with a wood burning fireplace on the covered patio providing warmth and ambience.
A coveted address convenient to both village shops and Balmoral Beach, become established within this prestigious wide-set street. Ideal for families of all ages and stages, stroll to Military Road buses in mere minutes and wander down to the foreshore at your leisure.
- Jetmaster gas fireplace warming the sophisticated formal lounge with bespoke joinery
- Free-flowing layout, striking statement pendant light defining the dining zone
- Upholstered day bed in the relaxed family room with outdoor living on two sides
- Calacatta marble splashback and island benchtop are the stars of the chef's kitchen
- Kitchen equipped with a Wolf 6x gas burner freestanding professional stove with teppanyaki grill and double electric oven, 2 Miele dishwashers
- Integrated double Subzero fridge and freezer and integrated under bench Vintec wine fridge
- Double doors open to the master with views from the herringbone tiled balcony
- Freestanding bath, marble vanity, beauty station, built-ins and walk in robe in master suite
- Bedroom 2 with private ensuite, all bathrooms tiled in glazed Moroccan tiles
- Glamorous pivot door linking the guest bedroom and executive home office
- Sun filled rumpus/games room above the double garage with internal access
- 800 bottle temperature controlled cellar including large Vintec wine fridge
- Gas heated swimming pool and spa with access to multiple entertaining patios
- Formal landscaping combining lush lawns, sculptural planting and a water feature
- Curved wax treated staircase with an inset timber rail, multiple skylights
- On-trend rattan inserts with the laundry cabinets, brass drying rail and tapware
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning, underfloor heating in up stairs bathrooms, European oak flooring
- Seagrass wallpaper, exquisite designer lighting choices throughout, panelled joinery
- Integrated home audio systems and Sonos surround sound
- Privately positioned with high-end security including CCTV and back-to-base alarm
- Rear lane access to the automated double garaging off Redan Lane, stately frontage
- 300m to village cafes, buses and boutique shopping, 800m to Balmoral Beach
- Convenient to Lawry Plunkett Reserve, Rawson Oval and leading private schools
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.