“"Crestwood Heights" Elevated 5 Bedroom Family Home”
Big, bold, light bright, and airy best describes this double-story family home. The internal floorplan is designed to cater for larger families and their everyday living. With oversized bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, and an array of living and dining areas.
Externally, the space allows for entertaining those larger gatherings, as well as just chilling with the family in the peace and privacy that comes with being in an elevated position.
* Quality-built, extremely low maintenance on the high side of a quiet street
* Five bedrooms, 4 upstairs, 5th bedroom downstairs
* Large Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe, and air-conditioning
* Upstairs retreat – 3rd living area with balcony
* Downstairs high ceilings throughout
* Separate formal lounge and dining
* Generous family room, large open plan kitchen, and dining
* Extra-large laundry
* Split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans for all year comfort
* 20-panel, 6.6kw premium solar power system
* Sparkling inground pool with a fountain feature
* An abundance of storage space
* Tinted windows on the front of the home
* Security alarm and intercom
* Double lock-up garage with internal access and auto roller door at the back
* An extra private parking space at the front door, plus additional off-street parking
"Crestwood Heights" is a very sought-after location due to its proximity to Griffith University, The University Hospital, and its easy access to the M1 for either Brisbane or The Gold Coast Airport. Not to mention the local shops, supermarket, schools, childcare centres, and public transport. All this and still only 9k to our world-famous Surfers Paradise Beach
Call Karen Stewart on 0413 260 661 to organise your private viewing.