“Family Focused Renovation with Designer Flair - Level Lawns & Pool”
Spanning two meticulously appointed levels, a large open-plan living expanse overlooks the terrace, swimming pool and manicured lawn with multiple sets of bi-fold doors creating a seamless transition between inside and out. The heart of the home is undoubtedly the custom chef's kitchen which is both luxurious yet hardwearing featuring a commercial grade Wolf oven and 'Calacatta Marble' bench. Floored in wide European oak timber floorboards and illuminated by a LED lighting and a sophisticated selection of pendants, the property elegantly retains its original sense of grandeur through its soaring ceilings, ornate archways and intricate leadlighting.
Part of a wide tree-lined street, this exceptional 600sqm landholding rests within an exclusive enclave peaceful enough to hear the residents of nearby Taronga Zoo. Discover the supreme convenience of this prized address enviably positioned within close proximity to Rawson Oval, Clifton Gardens, Sirius Cove, Mosman village and Balmoral Beach.
- Shaker-style kitchen with 3m marble island bench and stainless steel preparation area
- Kitchen appliances include a freestanding Wolf stove and integrated Miele dishwasher
- Family room anchored by Corian topped bespoke cabinetry and floating shelves
- An entertainer's dining area defined by a cluster of striking pendant lights
- Upper level retreat with raked ceiling and glimpses of the Opera House and bridge
- Master bedroom suite boasting custom joinery, dressing room and luxe ensuite
- Chic bathrooms floored in Artisan tiles, large floating vanities topped with Corian
- Main bathroom with freestanding bath and glam chandeliers, dual shower in ensuite
- Built-in double beds with trundles in the upper level bedrooms, bed 3 with balcony
- Designer laundry featuring Corian benches, integrated storage and laundry chute
- Solar heated swimming pool with salt chlorinate mix secured by glass balustrading
- Wide terrace leading down to the level lawn privately surrounded by mature gardens
- Vegetable garden, discretely positioned clothes line and workshop/storage shed
- Secure off-street parking, video intercom, ducted gas heating and ducted air-con
- Picturesque facade enhanced by bronze lighting, Artisan tiles and Bluestone pavers
- Soaring ceilings highlighted by revived ceiling roses and the addition of pendants
- Bay window in the master dressed in sheer linen curtains and block-out blinds
- 100% wool carpet, European oak floorboards and classic white plantation shutters
- Walk into Mosman village, close to city buses, Taronga Zoo and harbour beaches
- Easy access to a selection of top private schools, handy to parks and playgrounds
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.