“Northerly Aspect, Executive Living!”
This light-filled, boutique near new one bedroom apartment offers spacious living and dining areas, flowing out onto the airy sunroom. With superb attention to details and quality finishes, this apartment is an excellent choice for those living an easy to maintain lifestyle and wanting the ultimate convenience. This luxurious residence ticks all the boxes for either the first home buyer or the savvy investor.
* Gourmet gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ducted rangehood
* Oversized bed with built-in robe and access to outdoor balcony
* Combined living and dining areas flows out to a bright sunroom
* Secure building with intercom, parking and storage cage
* Catchment of Epping West Public and Cheltenham Girls High School
Rental estimate: $450-480/week Approx.
AUCTION LOCATION: THE EPPING CLUB (45-47 Rawson Street, Epping NSW 2121)