“Manoora' Dual Access Federation Semi within Walking Distance to Village”
Offered for the first time in 91 years and proving location truly is everything, this pretty Federation semi is part of a coveted tree-lined street just a short stroll from the heart of Mosman. Enjoying absolute convenience, dual street access and a lock up garage off Nock Lane.
Offering original architectural charm and lofty high ceilings. Two bedrooms stem off the traditional hallway and the central lounge room is warmed by a gas fireplace. Open-plan at the rear, the timber kitchen oversees the dining zone, casual living and adjoining entertainers deck. Ready to enjoy immediately, there is also vast potential to extend upwards capitalising on the prized position, (subject to council approval).
Convenient for all stages of life, young families will appreciate the close proximity to Mosman Preparatory School and Shadforth Cottage whilst everyone benefits from the cafes, shops and bus transport options located nearby.
- Elegant central lounge room centred around a resorted marble gas fireplace
- Timber floorboards uniting the open-plan kitchen, dining and family room
- Granite tops the timber cabinetry in the kitchen, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Ensuite off the master bedroom with marble fireplaces, built-ins in 2nd bedroom
- Family bathroom with frameless shower, separate bath and laundry facilities
- Retractable awning protecting the terrace, steps down to lawn and garden
- Undercover patio alongside a versatile utility room and powder room
- Frontage adorned with timber fretwork, stained glass and tessellated tiling
- Timeless white plantation shutters, newly repainted and linen cupboard
- Lock-up garage and handy pedestrian access off Nock Lane, rainwater tank
- 220m to Avenue Rd shops, 400m to Mosman Village eateries and bus transport
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.