“Coastal Style and Class One Bedroom Apartment in Contemporary Complex”
Modern coastal living at its finest is revealed within this stylish well-appointed one bedroom apartment. Enjoying an elevated ground floor position receiving a sunny northwest outlook. The open plan living and dining area enjoys a sunny outlook while the galley style kitchen has neat cabinetry and well considered storage. The large bedroom with built-in wardrobe sits between the studious study nook and long covered balcony. High shadow line ceilings and floor to ceiling glass doors sets the scene within this amazing apartment offering.
Situated in the "Greenview Building" you will find yourself moments from Little Bay Beach, Bob A Day Park, coastal walks and vibrant Little Bay village shops.
- Open plan living and tiled dining area with AC and bright outlook
- Gas kitchen, stone tops, pantry, neat cabinetry and dishwasher
- Pin spot down lighting, floor to ceiling glass doors and windows
- Well scaled bedroom with built-in wardrobe, balcony access
- Long covered balcony with elevated outlook and privacy screen
- Studious study nook, internal laundry cupboard, hallway storage
- Generous stylish bathroom, ample cabinetry, semi frameless glass
- Secure car space, store cage, security building and lift access
Council Rates: $380 pq approx.
Water Rates: $145 pq approx.
Strata Rates: $900 pq approx.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.
What’s around Harvey Street
Contact the real estate agent
N G Farah Real Estate - Kingsford
Send an enquiry
Nearby schools in and around Little Bay, NSW
Top reviews by locals of Little Bay, NSW 2036
Discover what it's like to live in Little Bay before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Little Bay, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Little Bay, New South Wales?
Similar Apartments for sale in Little Bay, NSW 2036
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs