“SPACIOUS FAMILY GEM”
~ Auction: Saturday 11th June @ 1:30pm (unless sold prior) ~
Located on a large 882sqm (approx.) allotment, in the highly sought-after suburb of Netherby, this family home offers multiple living areas and an inground pool.
The flexible floor plan comprises:
* Special features including parquetry flooring, leadlight glass & high ceilings
* Wide private entry at the side of the home
* Generous formal lounge & dining room with bay window
* Light & bright open plan kitchen boasting an abundance of storage, dishwasher & meals area adjacent
* Large central family living room with sliding door access to the garden
* Master suite featuring WIR & ensuite
* 3 additional bedrooms ~ or 2 plus study ~ 2 with BIR
* Family bathroom, separate toilet and separate laundry
* Bonus third living room/sunroom/home office with lovely arched windows overlooking the rear yard
* Outdoor undercover entertaining area
* Inground pool & plenty of lawn ~ perfect for children
* Dual driveways providing off-road parking including a carport and garage under main roof with rear access
Scope to add updates and make this home yours.
Close to a wide choice of quality private and public schools, shopping, fabulous green spaces & public transport.
** The health and wellbeing of our clients, the community and our team is extremely important to us. Whilst we encourage people to continue property viewings, in the current circumstances surrounding COVID-19 we ask that you respect others' health. If you or others that you may have been in contact with, have returned from any interstate or overseas destination within the last 14 days or you are displaying any flu like symptoms please do not attend property viewings. **
Council: City of Mitcham
Council Rates: $3,184.35 per annum
SA Water: $286.02 per quarter
ESL: $160.05 per annum
Land Size: 882sqm (approx.)
Year Built: 1988
Zoning: Suburban Neighbourhood.