SOLD BY ANDREA LLOYD!
A stunning and modern elevation with low maintenance gardens is only the beginning as to how much this home has to offer. You will embrace the quality and remarkable presentation as soon as you immerse yourself through the front door with the home featuring high ceilings throughout the entire residence, superior finishes, and the sense of pure style and sophistication.
This meticulous home was built in 2016 featuring 271m2 (approx.) under the main roof which offers plenty of room for comfortable and practical living to a range of buyers in today's market including growing families, or retirees who are still looking for space to enjoy everyday living inside and out. The current owners have lovingly maintained the property to an exceptionally high standard where viewing will not disappoint!
The home features four large bedrooms, two bathrooms, open plan kitchen, living, and dining which flows seamlessly to the large outdoor alfresco, separate theatre room, expansive entrance hallway with beautiful feature timber wall panelling, double garage with additional height, easy care aggregate front driveway, along with liquid limestone concrete to the rear and both sides of the property. The backyard provides a safe place for children and pets, and plenty of room to install a pool if desired.
Positioned in a quiet street in the sought after Golf Course Estate, the sunsets amongst the tree lined vistas from the rear of the property are unquestionably spectacular.
- Stunning wide entrance hall with feature timber wall panelling provides a real sense of home.
- Well equipped & functional kitchen with stone benchtops, S/S appliances including 900mm rangehood, cooktop and oven, S/S dishwasher, plenty of cabinetry including crisp gloss white overhead cupboards. Huge Walk in pantry is convenient and provides ample storage.
- Open plan living area integrates beautifully with the kitchen and dining. Dining flows seamlessly to the outdoor alfresco for the ease of entertaining or casual get togethers.
- Massive theatre room towards the front of the home.
- Master bedroom of king size proportions, massive walk in robe with shelving & ample hanging space, large ensuite offers double vanity with stone benchtops, large glass shower recess and separate W/C.
- Three minor bedrooms are all queen sized with either double sliding robes or single BIR.
- Main bathroom is finished in modern neutral tones with separate bathtub, vanity with stone benchtop, and glass shower recess.
- Separate W/C for everyday convenience.
- Laundry offers plenty of benchspace, wash trough with undermount storage and room for either a top loader or front loader washing machine.
- Large Walk in Linen provides another storage option within the home.
- Double garage with remote sectional door features additional height for 4WD's, access door to rear, shopper's entrance to home and there is also plenty of parking available in the driveway.
- Attic in the garage provides approx. 12m2 of additional roof space storage which is extremely handy!
- Ducted and zoned R/C airconditioning throughout
- High ceilings (31c) throughout the entire home.
- LED downlights throughout
- Skirting boards
- Security screens to front door and rear double sliding doors
- Full length windows throughout
- Perimeter security system
- Ceiling fans to master bedroom and alfresco
- Attic storage in the garage
- Liquid limestone to alfresco and both sides of the property
- Aggregate entrance & driveway.
Don't chance missing your opportunity to view this superb property! Incredible value for a home of only 5 years young (approx.) which is finished and presented to perfection. Contact Andrea Lloyd at Peard Real Estate on 0400 975 004 to further discuss or make any enquiries.
Year Built: 2016 (approx.)
Block size: 450m2 (approx.)
Disclaimer: This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.