Sensational opportunity and move in ready this commanding tri-level residence in whisper quiet location sits proudly on an elevated position waiting for a new owner to call it home. Showcasing picturesque bushland views and an abundance of natural light this family oriented home reveals soaring ceilings, rich parquetry flooring and a spacious versatile layout flaunting a blend of casual and formal living areas with seamless flow to fabulous entertaining spaces. Located in a sought-after enclave this home presents an enviable lifestyle with unbeatable urban convenience.
Capture the essence and alluring appeal of the split-level design from the moment you enter. Light-filled interiors and uninterrupted views adorn the central dining area and vast lower air conditioned living zone offering direct access to a large timber deck providing a tranquil setting to relax or dine.
The property boasts generous bedrooms all comprising built-in robes and fanlights. The main is privately position to the front of the home, bedrooms two and three enjoy views to the rear of the property. The pleasant three-way bathroom accommodates the requirements of a family and offers the benefit of a dual vanity.
The kitchen offers a lovely outlook, it is inviting, functional and open to the casual meals area with indoor/outdoor connectivity to a large covered entertaining area and grassed yard. The natural rock wall at the rear provides a durable retained division with step access to an upper level lawn area, a blank canvas with views.
The home is complimented by lush established landscaped grounds, enclosed under house storage, double carport and ample off-street parking. Set within close proximity to all amenities including Glendale Super Centre, Macquarie College, Newcastle Waldorf School and 4 other local Primary Schools within 1.5 klms this delightful home offers an unmissable opportunity for first home owners, growing families or a savvy investor.
Contact Agent Trudy Zeug 0411 843 051
- Spacious interiors with casual/formal living areas in a versatile Tri-level layout
- Tranquil bushland views, natural light-filled interiors
- Expansive air conditioned living room, direct access to large timber deck
- Formal dining area with exposed beams, views over the living area and beyond
- Vaulted ceilings, down lights, natural timber parquetry flooring
- Three generous bedrooms all with built-in robes & ceiling fan lights
- Pleasant three-way bathroom, dual vanity + linen storage
- Kitchen open to casual meals, adjacent laundry with external access
- Rear covered entertaining area + grassed level yard
- Enclosed under house storage area
- Double carport + off street parking
- Sought-after enclave, moments to major shopping, buses and quality schools