“Charming semi-detached home with beautiful north facing rear garden”
Ease into the elegant simplicity and traditional appeal of this spacious double brick semi, desirably situated in a quiet leafy street perfectly placed for enjoying the Mosman village lifestyle. Peacefully positioned behind an enclosed courtyard and featuring a split-level aspect to the rear, the home showcases many special qualities including timeless character details, two living spaces and a gorgeous garden bathed in northerly sun providing a sanctuary for private relaxation or intimate entertaining. The property is beautifully presented, ready to enjoy now and conveniently located within strolling distance of Avenue Road shops and cafes, Mosman Junction, idyllic parks, renowned schools and transport.
- Generous formal lounge room and a separate dining area
- Front bedroom with built-ins and French doors to courtyard
- Two additional bedrooms including one with built-in robes
- Bright, airy bathroom featuring a separate bath and shower
- Downstairs rumpus or guest retreat offering additional WC
- Functional kitchen with gas cooking and balcony access
- High ceilings, timber floors and ornamental vintage fireplace
- Ventis ventilation system, front intercom for entry security
- Sunny north balcony to kitchen overlooking the rear garden
- Good storage with direct internal access to subfloor areas
- Fully paved courtyard and garden assure easy maintenance
- Comfortable as is with an opportunity to further personalise
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.