“Superb Development & Investment Opportunity”
Proudly Presented by Fulton Borthwick
Fantastic opportunity for an astute investor / developer to secure this solid 1960's brick and tile 837m2 zoned R80 site that is primed for development of apartments of up to 4 storey's - STCA
Demand for homes on Manning Road of this size and zoning recently has been high with homes being snapped up in the blink of an eye. To avoid a stampede, best you be first in line!
Property is in a rentable state and currently leased at $220 per week on a fixed-term lease until 20 Jan 2022 giving you plenty of time to get your plans in order whilst generating some income.
Features of 115 Manning Road:
* Brick and tile home built circa 1960
* Block Size: 837m2 approx.
* Frontage: 18.5m2 approx.
*Depth: 45.2m2 approx.
* Rectangular in shape
* 3 bedrooms 1 bathroom
* Large lounge with wall mounted split system air conditioner
* Kitchen / meals
*There is a second bathroom - BUT it is in a disused state and requires work
* Being sold on an "As Is" basis.
Close to Wyong Oval, Bentley Primary School, & within walking distance to Curtin University, as well as the surrounding facilities. As well as Bentley & Carousel Shopping Centres, and with easy access to key arterial roads, this one ticks the boxes when it comes to LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION.
* Buy now, continue to rent out and develop later
* Landbank for the future
* Generate immediate income whilst getting plans ready for your development (STCA)
* Move in when the lease expires, renovate and live in the property knowing you are sitting on a piece of rare earth!
Please contact Fulton Borthwick on 0481 19 44 39 to express your interest and for inspection arrangements
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.