“SOLD BY CHAMINDA GUNASEKARA”
LYNDHURST: Imagine living in one of the very few waterfront homes in Marriott Waters with attention to detail second to none, then 117 Marriott Boulevard, Lyndhurst is waiting for you. This spacious and uniquely designed property is of the highest standard and has been thoughtfully planned with quality and functionality in mind.
Offering four-bedrooms and 2 bathrooms this light filled two-storey home offers a generous family orientated floor plan with a long list of top end extras. This house translates into modern living of the highest order offering quality, style, immaculate fixtures, finishes and décor while being at the most ideal location!
With the Marriott Waters Shopping precinct, wetlands, parks, school, medical centre, child care and bus stop only moments away, it's no surprise why Lyndhurst has become one of Melbourne's sought-after suburbs. So, stop looking and take advantage of this opportunity and start enjoying luxury living within a secure location.
Invest in your future here!
- 44 sq URL
- Large north-facing waterfront block - 720 sqm
- Built in 2009
- Three toilets including powder room
- Large WIR in master bedroom
- Quality porcelain tiles, carpet and blinds
- Neutral tones
- Down lights
- Converted formal lounge room with cavity sliding doors which can be used as an office or additional bedroom
- Double door entry into large, extended spacious rumpus room (29m2) with its own external exit
- Study room positioned with front views
- Spacious upstairs communal / TV area
- Caesar stone benches
- 900mm oven and cook top
- Extra-large fridge recess with water for ice maker
- Large walk in Pantry
- Bi-fold windows opening from the kitchen to the rear alfresco
- Zoned ducted heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Solar assisted hot water
- Solar electricity
- Garden shed
- Security lighting & external power points
- Recycled water connected to all outside taps and inside toilets
- Column-less Bi-fold doors opening to merbau decked alfresco with down lights - excellent for entertaining
- Internal access from an extended double garage which has ample storage shelving and rear access roller door wide enough for a car or boat to pass through.
- Laundry with custom tiling, ample cupboards, bench space and direct access to garage and outside area
- Tiled storage area under the staircase / Built in Robes with plenty additional Linen cupboards
- Network ports upstairs and downstairs with Cat 6 Cabling, and patch panel under the staircase
- Rear landscaped yard has a large grassy area and 5m trampoline area - perfect for family gatherings
*Marriott Waters Shopping Centre is approximately twelve minutes walk away from the house
*Bus stop is approximately six minutes walk away from the house
*Merinda Park station is approximately four minutes drive away from the house
*Approximately 950 meters away from the residents club which includes fully fitted gym and in ground swimming pool. This complex is exclusive to Marriott Waters' residents only
*Western Port Highway access is approximately four minutes drive away from the house
*Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately ten minutes walk away from the house
*Within walking distance to Child Care, Medical Centre & Early Learning Centre
*Two sports ovals plus Cricket nets are within walking distance
*Easy access to Thompsons Road and South Gippsland Highway
*Also, it is located within walking distance to Marriott Waters' wetlands, park lands, a network of walking and cycling paths, picnic and barbecue facilities, public art and wetland sculptures
*One of the prestigious characteristics of Marriott Waters is its Residents Club. The Residents Club includes a fully-equipped gymnasium with wetland view, function and multi-purpose rooms and a swimming pool.
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**