“TIDY 2X1 TOWNHOUSE IN THE HEART OF BAYSWATER”
This spacious refurbished two bedroom townhouse is ideally situated at the rear of a well-maintained complex and will reward you with an ultra-convenient location with shops, parks, transport and a host of local amenities all close by.
• Stunning timber-look vinyl flooring downstairs
• Kitchen includes gas cooker and ample cupboards
• Renovated laundry includes washer, dryer and ample storage
• Generous master bedroom features built-in robe
• Bedroom 2 also includes built-in robe
• Reverse cycle wall unit air conditioners to downstairs living and upstairs master bedroom
• Roller shutters to both bedrooms
• Front enclosed courtyard with lockable gate
• Parking for one car plus visitor parking available
Just a short stroll to beautiful Riverside Gardens and cycle paths & walkways along the Swan River, Bayswater Train Station and Primary Schools. Just a few minutes drive to Coles supermarket, Perth Airport, and only a 13 minute drive to the Perth CBD.
Sorry, pets not permitted in the complex
We are 100% online & ready to lease to you. Please register to view and we will send you a video and an application link to apply.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Ray White Urban Springs will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing. Please note the property must be viewed by either the applicant or a person acting on their behalf prior to submitting an application form.
What’s around King William Street
Contact the agent to request a private inspection
Nearby schools in and around Bayswater, WA
Discussions in Bayswater, WA
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Bayswater, Western Australia?
Similar Townhouses for lease in Bayswater, WA 6053
No similar properties found in Bayswater