“PRIME PICK FOR INVESTORS OR FAMILY OWNER!”
Tucked into a quiet residential street, just a short walk to the local state school and lush parklands, sits this modern lowset brick home on a generous 576sqm fully fenced block. Boasting a stylish design with neat presentation, the home has an ideal layout for a growing family and requires minimal upkeep to maintain the high standard.
The property is currently tenanted for a handsome $420 per week and new owners can opt to extend the lease and earn instant rental income or move in to occupy the home within 60 days from settlement.
Enjoy a relaxed and low maintenance lifestyle in this generously sized home that offers:
- Huge outdoor alfresco patio area for entertaining and a big level
backyard with expansive lawn area and room for landscaping.
- Spacious combined living and dining room featuring split system air
conditioning and trendy tiled floors for everyday gathering.
- Independent lounge or media room, off the central living area, is perfect
for movie time or as a formal setting for adult use.
- High quality kitchen with stone-topped breakfast bar for casual seating
and meal preparation, glass splashback and stainless-steel appliances
for cooking and dishwasher.
- Large master bedroom with carpets and air-conditioning has an
adjoining personal ensuite and walk-in robe for clothes storage.
- Three good-size bedrooms with fans, sliding robes and access to the
neatly presented bathroom including a separate bath, shower and
vanity with stone bench.
- Internal laundry with linen storage and built-in cabinetry.
Part of this established community, there are ample amenities for easy living within the immediate vicinity including large shopping centres, bus transport
and motorway links and plenty of recreational options to explore.
Additional features include:
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Double garage
- Security screens
- Roller blinds
Get in quick to secure this affordable first home or easy rental investment offering potential high growth and future upside! Call now for an appointment to view.