“Great Home, Development Potential S.T.C.A and Corner Location”
This is a great opportunity for the astute builder, developer, investor or home buyer. A great to live or invest and develop into a multi-site with street frontage and sunny northerly aspect rear yard. This much-loved brick veneer home offers great street appeal and is ideal for the growing family with a formal living and dining area, quality timber kitchen and quality appliances. The tranquil location is within close proximity to North Street and East Street shopping strips, bus stop, local schools and parks. Draft plans available for 4 Townhouses but no planning permit. One not to be missed!
- Built in 1965 (approx.)
- Land size 776m2 (approx.)
- Three spacious bedrooms, built in robes, ceiling fan light to the master bedroom and
- Fully appointed kitchen complimented with laminate benches, stainless steel wall oven,
gas cook top, timber exhaust canopy,
breakfast bench, tiled splashback, double circular stainless-steel sinks and a pantry.
- The entry leads to a separate formal living room and dining area.
- Central bathroom shower over bath, corner vanity and separate toilet.
- Full size laundry with a single trough and built in cupboards.
- Outside a covered veranda, alfresco paved area, large rear yard for the children to play
safely and room to build another dwelling subject to council approval.
- Plenty of off-street parking available with a double brick garage and 2 additional off
street car spaces.
- Mistral split system air conditioner in living room.
- Large work shop adjacent to the two-car brick garage and colour bond fencing.
- Draft plans available for 4 townhouses but no planning approval.
- Located within walking distance to North Street & East Street shopping strip, parks and
- Close to Gowrie train station
- Glenroy is located 12.5km's North of the CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, major arterial roads and airport access
Call for more information and register your interest today!