“Family sanctuary offers a superb entertainers' retreat”
Highlighted by superb living and entertaining spaces, this quality residence has been custom designed to deliver a modern family haven of substance, style and utmost privacy. Positioned in a quiet greenbelt location, it is a great all-rounder that sits on a premium corner landholding with a striking street presence, and a prime setting directly opposite acres of parkland and nature reserve.
The two-level design of the home takes full advantage of the aspect and the scenic leafy park outlooks. A light-filled interior layout is perfect for families with a formal lounge and dining area and a large open casual space that flows to the outdoors. The kitchen is sleek and modern with its dark colour schemes, breakfast bar and an alfresco servery to the outside, plus there are five upstairs bedrooms including a luxurious master retreat with spa ensuite, and an extra upstairs living space.
Step outside onto the wide covered patio and you can entertain on a grand scale with a custom built-in BBQ setting and wine fridge, all overlooking an in-ground saltwater swimming pool. In addition, there is a large office/study on the lower level plus laundry and full bathroom, a double lock-up garage accessed from the side, ducted air-conditioning, vacumaid, intercom and alarm system.
This popular family-friendly enclave is very conveniently positioned within easy walking distance to the local Gumdale Village shops and state schools, and just 10 minutes to Westfield Carindale, Manly train station and the Gateway motorway.
• A huge 400sqm floorspace with three separate living areas
• Flowing and bright interiors feature many quality finishes
• Chef's kitchen with breakfast bar and alfresco servery
• Internal laundry; large office/study; three full bathrooms
• Customised entertainment space with built-in BBQ and patio
• Saltwater swimming pool plus a private grassed garden
• Five upstairs bedrooms plus an upstairs living space
• Deluxe master suite with spa ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
• Double garage, ducted air-conditioning, intercom and alarm
• Walking distance to local shops, minutes to Westfield Carindale
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.