Home loan calculator?
“Penthouse Position with Oversized Terrace – Temple Court (Circa 1924)”
Deadline Sale (if not sold prior) Friday 17th December at 12:00pm
Exquisitely perched on the penthouse of the historic Temple Court – Circa 1924 - on prestigious Collins Street, this oversized one bedroom apartment of approximately 70sqm + outdoor space, will have instant appeal to all those who inspect.
• Oversized private terrace, perfect for open-air entertaining
• Double glass sliding doors bringing the outside in, extending the living space
• Generous open plan living and dining with plenty of room for home office
• Timber-finish floors throughout
• Galley-style kitchen with gas cooktop and moveable island bench
• Immaculate original bathroom with laundry facilities
• Great-sized bedroom with large built-in robes
- Ceiling fans, electrici panel heating
• Adjacent to the newly established Market Street Park & W Hotel
• Enjoy everything Melbourne has to offer moments your door
• Perfect for a first home or a pied-a-terre
• Free tram downstairs, taking you across the city
Access from 2 prestigious Addresses:
- 422 Collins Street (best for inspections) &
- 447 Little Collins Street
Serviced by 4 brand new lifts:
- 2 from Collins & 2 from Little Collins
Harcourts Melbourne City, Estate Agents, specialising in sales & leasing of Warehouse, Heritage, Unique – WHU properties in Melbourne’s inner city.
For information on inner city property for sale or rent or for expert real estate advice visit: https://harcourtsmelbournecity.com or phone us on 03 9664 8100.
Whilst every care is taken to ensure accuracy of the sizes, plans & information contained herein no guarantees or warranties are given. Clients are required to make their own investigations, carefully check the formal legal documentation & seek independent professional legal advice.