“Luxury waterfront living”
Experience the ultimate in luxury harbour front style and enjoy a superb combination of flowing interiors, state-of-the-art finishes and breathtaking views. Occupying a premium position of an exclusive waterfront cul-de-sac, this impressive residence offers a stunning entertainers' retreat with an intimate sense of privacy and security. With a perfect northern aspect, this exquisite home is bathed in natural sunlight.
- Inspiring views over sparkling Sydney Harbour and Harbour Bridge
- Desired northern aspect, all day sunlight and private park views
- Versatile living flows seamlessly to outdoor entertaining
- Sleek designer kitchen, ample stone bench space, high-end Miele fittings
- Palatial master suite with walk-in robes and second balcony
- Genuine study separate from bedrooms, the ideal space to work from home
- Deluxe marble bathrooms, master with separate tub, shower and dual basins
- Secure tandem 2 car parking, storage cage, visitor parking
- Ducted dual zone air-con, full laundry, automated privacy screens
- Concierge, 20 metre lap pool, sauna, spa and gym
It's within footsteps to the glittering harbour and reserves, this is the perfect sanctuary for those who seek lifestyle convenience with Darling Harbour, Star City and the CBD walking distance away. A truly unique position that offers tranquillity on the harbour front yet moments to all that fringe city living has to offer.
Water Rates: $178 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $225 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $2303 p/q approx.
With respect to the government's easing of restrictions around open homes but in a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer private appointments for those who prefer that method.
Please contact the listing agent for more information.