“This one ticks all the boxes **APPLICATION LINK BELOW**”
COVID-19 INSPECTION NOTICE:
Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic Barry Plant Pakenham and Drouin have taken action to protect our staff and community.
Open for Inspections for our Rental Properties have been suspended until further notice, private inspections can be arranged upon application approval.
Many of our advertised properties include walk through videos to provide you with a detailed view of the properties.
We invite prospective tenants to apply for rental properties 'site unseen' by filling out our digital application form: https://2apply.com.au/agency?n=BPPakenham
IMPORTANT: There is risk when applying for a 'sight unseen' property that it may not suite your individual needs.
This fabulous four-bedroom family home is the pick of the street and simply deserves to be at the top of your inspection list!
• 4 spacious bedrooms including Master with walk-in-robe and private ensuite
• Remaining bedrooms offer excellent floor space and serviced by the main bathroom, two bedrooms featuring a walk-in robe, the other with double built-in robes
• Two separate living areas plus dining offering plenty of space for the entire family to enjoy
• Fully appointed kitchen featuring built-in stainless-steel oven and gas cooktop, canopy rangehood, pendant lights and walk-in pantry
• Outside you will find two entertaining areas with an undercover alfresco and separate open-air courtyard
• Additional features include oversized remote garage with internal access, roller door from the garage to the alfresco, stylish laminate floating floors, year-round comfort with ducted heating and split-system air con, garden shed and low maintenance manicured gardens
• Located in the wonderful Amberlea Estate and close to shops, cafes, Cardinia Train Station, the M1 Freeway and a choice of schools, kindergartens and child care centres.