“Oversized Block with Endless Potential”
With a commanding street appeal, Aaron Pendleton & Australian Real Estate welcome 13 Noora Place to the market. This oversized land which features an oversized house is all-encompassing and situated on a 1,023sqm, larger than a QUARTER ACRE BLOCK. There is a possibility for 3 incomes in the property, a large 3.5 bedrooms upstairs and separate studio style rumpus downstairs + a wet bar or second kitchen, means this is ideal as a 4th bedroom/living space, for a blended family, in-laws, elder children or other adults that just won’t leave. A backyard like this will make you the envy of the entire neighbourhood, opportunity to add a pool, a fire pit, cabana, cricket pitch... you name it! Or if you’re savvy and looking to create another income from your property there is great granny flat potential (STCA).
- As you enter, you’re greeted by an expansive front lounge room, a feature being the beautiful bay window which provides great natural light in a space designed for the entire family
- Extreme functionality with 5 possible bedrooms, 3.5 upstairs and a separate studio space downstairs, each room is sizable and has built in robes and the master has a separate nursery/study area, ideal for a baby or when working from home
- High quality kitchen with stone countertops, gas cooking, stainless steel dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
- 2 dining spaces means you have the formal option and functional option, which is well accommodating
- 2 bathrooms, 1 up, 1 down and a 3rd toilet on the entry level
- A large L shaped garage practically located under the main roof with internal access that also has drive through access, a workbench and laundry
- A bonus is the walk-in storage which continues underneath the whole house as well as a 5-5.5kW solar system
- The Piece de resistance here is the almost obnoxiously sized yard which is quite private, features a covered alfresco/paved space and huge sprawling grassed yard, unreal for a family or could be used for a granny flat
Properties come in all shapes and sizes but what truly makes this house a home is the unique features which the new family will LOVE for years to come. So, sit back, put your feet up and enjoy because there is nothing to do, but don’t wait too long, this opportunity of a lifetime won’t last long.
Don't miss out, contact Aaron Pendleton directly on 0477 440 700 for further details.
Facebook: Aaron Pendleton - Real Estate Agent
During our Open Homes strict COVID-19 guidelines will need to be adhered to for entry into the home:
- Hand sanitiser must be used prior to entry
- Every person entering must provide full name, address and mobile number to comply with government legislation
- 4 people in the home at 1 time (+Agent)
- No children
- No touching fixtures and fittings throughout the home
- Please remain 1.5m away from others at all times
- Bookings are preferred due to limited numbers
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries