“Another successful sale by Mark Pickles!”
Located on the middle floor of "The Cerulean, North Building" this sizeable unit is one of three. Boasting impressive ocean views overlooking Bribie Island and the picturesque Pumicestone Passage.
The unit features three spacious bedrooms all with built-ins, master with ensuite, a centrally positioned kitchen with stone bench tops and gas cooking, flowing through to the open plan living and dining areas, with an amazing outlook over the water capturing cool ocean breezes to keep you comfortable all year-round.
Accompanied with a generous sized balcony, enjoy the view and find the ideal place to entertain, or an idyllic setting to sit back and relax with a good book or a glass of wine.
"The Cerulean" complex offers great communal facilities including a heated pool & spa. Providing peace of mind with secure building entry and the added bonus of remote secured parking for one vehicle. With direct access to The Esplanade, Bulcock Beach; you are spoilt with an array of award-winning dining options at your doorstep.
Situated in the heart of Caloundra and under a minute's walk to the beach, you are also within close proximity to transport, parks and downtown Caloundra's specialty shops.
Choose to live in the property, have it as a weekender coastal escape or leave it in the rental pool - the choice is yours.
Properties of this calibre rarely remain on the market for long - book your inspection today!
- Superb beachside living in a desirable location
- Middle floor unit with stunning views over the ocean, Bribie Island and the Pumicestone passage
- Ideal for owner-occupiers or investors
- Air-conditioning, ceiling fans and ocean breezes throughout
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms with built-in-robes
- Well maintained secure complex, with onsite manager
- A minute's walk to Bulcock Beach, short stroll to downtown Caloundra, shops, and cafes
- Within close proximity to the Sunshine Coast Health Precinct