This partially renovated home is of desirable lowset brick construction, in a quiet and leafy pocket. The property has been internally repainted and the floors revarnished. Full of natural light, the large windows and northerly facing aspect make this home fresh and welcoming. Stepping up to the home, the private entry steps into the living room which has been beautifully finished with polished timber flooring. The eat-in kitchen steps down to the leafy backyard and patio area, perfect for alfresco entertaining. Three good-sized bedrooms are situated away from the main living of the home and the master includes a ceiling fan.
Situated on a shady 635sqm block, the backyard is leafy and fully fenced, perfect for children and pets. The home has been partially renovated and is a lovely clean slate, representing an opportunity for the first home buyer or investor to renovate, making this home truly your own. This property is the perfect stepping stone into this highly desirable area.
This property features:
* Lowset blockwork construction, tiled roof
* Private doorway with covered entry
* Nice street appeal, framed by mature trees and neat gardens
* Glossy hardwood flooring throughout living, hallway and bedrooms, beautifully revarnished
* Large eat in kitchen with Lino floors, basic storage, laminate benchtops
* Bathroom clean and functional, with separate shower and bathtub
* Three bedrooms with generous built in storage and large windows
* Insect and security screens to windows and doors
* Shady backyard, gently sloped and fully fenced
* Laundry to the rear, modern electric hotwater system
This property is a great location for those seeking the convenience of the area. Walking distance to Sunnybank State School and Sunnybank State High School, this property is perfect for families. Also situated to be convenient to a great range of private primary and high schools schools, and daycare centres in the surrounding local area. Sunnybank is one of the leading cultural hubs of Brisbane with an amazing selection of authentic restaurants and supermarkets, and a warm multicultural community. Likewise, investors will see potential in this home of solid construction and in a desirable location. Perfect for those who commute, with great transport options to the north, south and west of Brisbane. Opportunities like this do not come along often, register your interest today!