“Spectacular recreation of Federation classic Bespoke finishes, Timeless Design”
Striking the perfect balance between classic and contemporary, this meticulously renovated Federation home has been impeccably tailored with bespoke detailing to enhance its irreplaceable c1910 charm.
A comprehensive renovation including first floor addition completed with expert precision, high ceilings and authentic period detailing are highlighted by a crisp white colour palette. Traditional pendant lights draw attention to stunning ceiling roses and turn-of-the-century cornicing. Superb modern shaker profile joinery features throughout, the gourmet kitchen combines a timeless aesthetic with a host of fully integrated high-end appliances. Imported Hamptons style pendants light both the Smartstone kitchen island bench and the built-in Tasmanian oak dining table with integrated flat-screen TV and the flexibility to for eight seating.
Neighboured by restored character homes in a super convenient cul-de-sac close to the shopping hubs of Spit Junction and Bridgepoint, discover the endless appeal of this leafy pocket. Offering easy access to local harbour beaches and the CBD, walk to express bus transport in less than five minutes.
- Elegant lounge room with remote controlled gas fireplace, (Wonderfire NG coal)
- Spectacular hand painted Smartstone kitchen and generous entertainer's island
- Appliances include twin dishwashers, 75cm Smeg oven and induction cooking
- Double door fridge integrated next to the European laundry with Siemens appliances
- Relaxed living and dining connected to the kitchen, built-in dining table and TV
- Custom built-in robes in all bedrooms, luxe master with designer walk-in robe
- Two stunning bathrooms, upper level with Italian marble tiles and full bath
- Fabulous storage in both bathrooms, linen cupboard and head height storage
- Louvre windows above the wall of bi-fold doors opening to a sandstone terrace
- Outdoor dining covered by an automated rain sensor Vergola awning, step up to the neat level lawn
- Main living level and stairs floored in select grade Grey Ironbark timber
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning, bathrooms warmed by underfloor heating
- Idyllic Spotted Gum timber veranda leading to a leadlight adorned front door
- High skirting boards, ornate fireplaces and streamlined plantation shutters
- Basement wine cellar with hallway access panel, extensive roofline storage
- Remote access to the secure carport, great storage under the veranda
- Skylights, a selection of data outlets, two Rinnai instant gas hot water systems
- All internal custom cabinetry and wardrobes extend to high ceilings, giving extensive storage options throughout
Finished to an exceptionally high standard with a long list of modern conveniences, please contact Bernard Ryan 0408 408 509 or Benoit Guittonneau 0416 514 010 for a full features list on this quality property.
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.