Home loan calculator
The monthly estimated repayment is calculated based on:
Listed display price: the price that the agent(s) want displayed on their listed property. If a range, the lowest value will be ultised
Suburb median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale in that same suburb
National median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale nationally
Note: The median price is just a guide and may not reflect the value of this property.
“Sensational Family Living - Moments from Shops, Schools, Transport”
LJ Hooker Property Point presents 14 Messina Crescent, Point Cook. A home of exceptional quality and generous proportions, this spectacular residence will exceed expectations. Comprising of two living spaces, four bedrooms and two bathrooms, this property accommodates growing families with ease, complete with landscaped gardens, an entertainers alfresco and a swimming pool. Perfectly positioned for convenience, residents will enjoy local shops, schools and transport options within minutes.
- With soaring high ceilings and polished timber floorboards throughout its vast interiors, this palatial home offers a multitude of versatile living spaces for families to enjoy. A formal lounge room is positioned at the front of the home, while a light-filled living and meals zone flows effortlessly with the kitchen and alfresco spaces.
- At the heart of the home, the wrap-around kitchen provides ample preparation and storage space, including a walk-in pantry and open shelving. Stainless-steel appliances include a gas cooktop, canopy rangehood, wall-mounted oven and dishwasher, complemented by a tiled splash back.
- Accommodation begins with the luxurious master suite, boasting a walk-in-robe and a private ensuite with double vanities and a spa bath. Three additional bedrooms offer built-in robes and share access to the family bathroom, complete with a bathtub and separate WC.
- Constructed by AV Jennings Homes, this residence enjoys a beautifully landscaped 670sqm (approx.) block with a generous entertainers alfresco, inground swimming pool and outdoor shed.
- Additional appointments include a double remote-control garage with both internal and drive-through access, a separate laundry, new hot water system, ducted heating, refrigerated cooling, ceiling fans and downlights throughout.
Nestled within the leafy Point Cook Gardens Estate, this property is minutes from Stockland Point Cook Shopping Centre, the Boardwalk Boulevard Wetlands, Dunnings Road Reserve and Wyndham Library, with Sanctuary Lakes Shopping Centre and Sanctuary Lakes Hotel also nearby. For local students, this property is within catchment of Carranballac P-9 College and Point Cook Senior Secondary College, while nearby transport options include Williams Landing Station, regular bus services and direct access to the M1 Princes Freeway.
Note. All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent. Any school zoning stated based on www.findmyschool.vic.gov.au as of 3/11/2023 subject to change.
What’s around Messina Crescent
Contact the real estate agent
LJ Hooker - Point Cook
Send an enquiry
Nearby schools in and around Point Cook, VIC
Top reviews by locals of Point Cook, VIC 3030
Discover what it's like to live in Point Cook before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Point Cook, VIC
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Point Cook, Victoria?
Similar Houses for sale in Point Cook, VIC 3030
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs