“Contact Joel Madam”
Nestled perfectly on the high side of a quiet cul-de-sac and having undergone an impressive renovation with not a single detail overlooked, there is not a thing to do but move in and enjoy this low maintenance home.
This flawless residence is the perfect family home, with secure fencing (including an electric gate), generous sized front and rear yard (with room for a pool) and huge Modwood front deck. All of these features make for an idyllic entertainer's sanctuary whilst offering supreme privacy.
• Asbestos Free / Hardwood framing
• Freshly painted inside and out
• Three bedrooms, all with built in robes
• Air conditioned master bedroom and living areas, with ceiling fans throughout
• Renovated kitchen with 2pac soft close cabinetry and separate study nook
• Renovated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling, including a separate bath and separate toilet
• Large and functional laundry, with ample storage space
• L.E.D lighting throughout
• Ceiling speakers in living area
• Keyless entry (3d Fingerprint recognition or code)
• HUGE Modwood deck with built in spa (presently covered)
• Single car lockable garage with fully automatic entry and internal home access, plus front shade sail offering up to three car spaces
• Garden shed
• Established yet low maintenance gardens. Plenty of grassed area for kids and pets
• Fully fenced with electric gate
• Colorbond roof and metal fascia
Previously rented at $600 per week!
Southport has fast become one of the most progressive Suburbs on the Gold Coast and a family favourite due to its central location. This residence is within 500m walking distance of the Gold Coast Light Rail station and a stone's throw from local cafes and restaurants. Easily accessible by car to the major shopping centres "Harbour Town" and "Australia Fair", Patrolled Beaches and the beautiful Broadwater Parklands (including boat ramps for broadwater access), Gold Coast University Hospital, Griffith University and Pacific Motorway for the Brisbane commute. Also an array of Public and Private schools and all local amenities are also close by.
JOEL MADAM - 0423 138 343