“A Magnificent Combination (Circa 1883 Home & Shop Front)”
With just one peek inside, the hallway forming the spine of this classic Victorian is where you are struck by exquisite period traits! This substantial family home and shop combination is bound to be in high demand, thanks to a character filled personality and position right on the edge of Yarraville Village. This is an exciting chance to live and work from home all under the same roof if desired.
• Instant attention is devoted to the soaring ceilings, an elaborate archway with a timber door and the warm hues of baltic timber floors.
• A generous front room or "newsagency" as it was once known in the 1800's is distinguished by striking architectural traits such as extensive timber panelling. Will you use this as your living area or run and promote your business here?
• Three beautiful bedrooms feature built-in-robes and the main is graced with a romantic bay window. Servicing these rooms is a central bathroom where you can soak up the morning and afternoon rays in the bath featuring a character-rich fireplace.
• Towards the rear, a kitchen/casual meals area receives a wide perspective of the majestic garden and wrap around deck (partially undercovered) while a sandpit for the kids adds a special touch.
• Rear access for off street parking, a charming dining room, ceiling roses, stunning fireplaces, ducted heating, evaporative cooling and solar panelling contribute to the allure of such a sensational Yarraville address. Cafes, The Sun Theatre, shops, transport including Yarraville Station and Yarraville Gardens are also beckoning just moments away.