“OPEN HOME CANCELLED PROPERTY SOLD - Post War on 1012m2”
This could be your chance to secure an affordable home on a massive block of land in the prestigious suburb of Wilston. It would be perfect for the inner city hobby farmer or artist who could make use of the gorgeous little garage at the side of the property. With Finsbury park being your neighbour, all you have to look at are beautiful trees and expansive parkland.
• Modern open plan kitchen
• Separate lounge area
• Three bedrooms
• Modern bathroom
• Air conditioner
• Side verandah overlooking Finsbury park
• Solid weatherboard with loads of scope for future development (subject to BCC approvals)
• Brick garage/art studio/home office
• 1012m2 level block
• Walk to Wilston rail and city bus
• Wilston School catchment
• Kelvin Grove State College catchment
• 3.5 km to the CBD
An affordable inner city oasis is hard to find so be quick to call me and find out more information on this one. Subject to BCC approvals, you can choose to remove the home, renovate, rent out or live in it as is.