“Please call to arrange your private inspection”
Nestled in the hillside with a perfect city aspect sits 145 Abuklea St Newmarket, a lovingly and faithfully renovated character residence. Here you have the charm, space and quality that period homes are so well known for, combined with convenience and practicality that a modern lifestyle demands.
If you have been searching for a beautifully presented property, where you can simply unpack and make yourself at home, look no further.
With features that include:
* You will find polished timber floors, VJ walls, high ceilings & plantation shutters
* A large entertaining deck that open out from the dining area and master bedroom
* Peaceful and private garden courtyard, ideal for alfresco entertaining
* The spacious kitchen features stone bench tops with large breakfast bar and ample storage
* The smeg stainless steel gas stove and Bosch dishwasher complete the family friendly kitchen
* Two well sized bedrooms with built-in-robe
* Separate office / study space
* A formal sitting area and living room
* Airconditioning and ceiling fans throughout
* Security and alarm system
* There is an additional spacious bedroom with built-in-robes
* A second bathroom with a separate shower
* A large open plan living room that could be utilised as an independent living area
* Spacious multi-purpose room with separate entrance, storage and powder room
* Generous separate laundry
* Plantation shutters
Newmarket is a consistently popular community-focussed suburb, located only 4km from the city and offering countless local facilities within walking distance; it is easy to see why this is one of Brisbane's highest demand suburbs. Boasting multiple sought-after schooling, bikeways, parks, shopping and public transport options all within a tight radius, this is the ideal spot to raise a family and enjoy the relaxed lifestyle that Newmarket offers.